Already a member?
Benefits of Membership*
- National recognition as a member of the NAFTC
- Online access to a huge collection of training materials, tools, and resources.
- Participation in nationwide strategic marketing and recognition of members
- Participation in unsurpassed professional development and instructor updates
- Access to train-the-trainer classes
- Access to state-of-the-art curricula for alternative fuel and advanced technology vehicles
- Access to industry updates
- Access to technical support services for NAFTC training, products, and services
- Participation in outreach and education activities, including National AFV Day Odyssey, NAFTC business meetings, and conferences
- Outstanding industry networking opportunities
- Hands-on opportunity to participate in the development of curricula and training materials
* Benefits vary depending on membership type. Not all benefits listed apply to all types of membership.
What our members are saying:
“The benefits of being a member of the NAFTC are many. At MTEC, two of our instructors have received training in alternative fuel uses. We have been able to implement training to our students in biodiesel fuels. This has resulted in two of our auto technology students being able to intern at the district’s bus garage. Our electric instructor will attend a training on electric vehicles this summer. This ties in with our EV Challenge, in which our students compete nationally with the electric cars they have built. We have a bright future in alternative fuel training thanks to the NAFTC.”
– John George, Principal/Director, Monongalia County Technical Education Center (MTEC)