Become A Member | Apply Today! | Membership Types | Services | Testimonials
The My NAFTC Membership offers membership opportunities for schools, non-profit organizations, government agencies, large corporations, and small businesses. If your school contains several campuses, additional campuses receive a 20% discount on their annual registration.
As a member of the NAFTC, you will receive a variety of benefits and NAFTC services. For more information about the type of benefits offered, pricing, and how to become a member, select your organization from the following list:
- National Training Center (post-secondary schools)
- Associate Training Center (secondary schools)
- Non-Profit Organizations & Government Agencies
- Corporate Business (100+ employees)
- Small Business (less than 100 employees)
Members of the NAFTC are expected to fulfill certain roles and responsibilities to aide NAFTC’s mission to provide the training infrastructure for implementing widespread use of alternative fuels, alternative fuel vehicles (AFVs), and advanced technology vehicles, in an effort to increase our nation’s energy security and improve our air quality by reducing greenhouse gas emissions from our transportation system.
The Member Roles & Responsibilities:
- Support the mission and goals of the NAFTC
- Participate in the NAFTC Business & Professional Development Meetings
- Participate in funding development opportunities
- Provide alternative fuel and advanced technology vehicle training and conduct NAFTC curricula-based courses
- Take an active role in the development of the NAFTC as a committee member.
- Give feedback on committee issues, including curricula and training development, marketing and communications, and membership